If you wish to give your horse the most professional care along with their top conditioning, either for shows, breeding or just to stay and relax in the beautiful place with the people for whom the love for horses is their life passion – then you found it coming at TK Arabian Center!
Article about us that was published at World Arabian Horse Championship in Paris after 2018 show season:
My experience with horses started since childhood as my father was a horse breeder. I am a graduated Horse Breeding Technician specialist, horse riding trainer, I am also experienced sport rider of showjumping and eventing both in Poland and UK along with several years practice at work at Polish State and private Studs. I was also a Chevau in a Polish Cavalry. During my whole professional entire life I have been working with horses until the time being. The love and passion for them is my life goal since I was a young boy growing up amongst my father's horses as my best friends. Although they were not Arabian, still - when I was a child I already saw the first Pure Arabians and I felt in love. And even if my career had went a different way at that time I was waiting for my dream to come trough and to become an Arabian horse trainer and handler. I am grateful I had opportunity to realize my dreams starting from work with the best professionals in this industry - including Mariusz Liśkiewicz from Michałów State Stud and David Boggs and his Team at Midwest Arabian Centre as well as at O'Neill Arabians, USA. After this great experience now the story continues at TK Arabian Center!
• M.Sc. degree in the Department of Animal Science at Warsaw Agricultural University (SGGW)
• Postgraduate Studies Veterinary Technician (ISCED4 International Certificate)
• Postgraduate Studies in Social Communication and Media, Institute of Literary Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences in co-operation with the Polish Foundation for the Popularization of Science
• ECAHO international judge with judging career in Europe, Middle East and Brazil
• Show speaker and show co-organiser
• WAHO 2004 Conference Secretary
• Arabian horse journalist (“Arabian Horse World” [US], „Tutto Arabi” [Italy], „AHS Magazine” [Great Britain], „Svenska Arab” [Sweden], “Konnyi Mir” [Russia], “Koń Polski” “Koński Targ”, “Świat Koni” [Poland]
• Former “Araby” magazine executive editor
• Idea maker and founder of Polskiearaby.com – first Polish Arabian horse informative website
• Founder and co-owner of ArabHorsePromotion.com – the designer of over 80 Arabian horse websites arnound the world
• Arabian horse photographer and marketer
Krysia was horse person before she was born – as her mother used to also work with horses while being pregnant and up to this date. Krysia is passionate about horses since her early childhood and was raised among them first at a carriage driving stable where her mom used to work, later at Arabian horse farms where she used to work hereself as main, sometimes as the only groom. She is graduated as Horse Breeding Technician and horse riding instructor. At TK Arabian Center she is responsible for most of daily work with our breeding and training horses. She is also amateur handler – in 2018 at Cracow International Show she won the class of Amateur Handlers with the highest score from the panel of judges.